Stains and Paints
ALL STAINS AND PAINTS
- Actual colours may vary from your device's screen. It is best to view samples in person at our store.
- Due to the nature of wood and finishing products, finished product may vary slightly from Sample
- Maple stains are on White/Regular maple samples excluding: Grey Rock 40 and Barn Board. For more information on the differences of Maple wood please see our FAFQ page
- If painting we recommend against using light paint such as our Carrington Beige on Pine wood due to knots showing through and yellowing as it ages. Its best to go with either Wormy Maple or Brown Maple for painted pieces
- Two Tone is available by request, please specify your colours in the Custom Request field. (Example Table: Black Distressed Legs, Cinnamon Top)
- Custom Colour and Matching are Available, please Inquire
- Rustic texture is only available for certain styles, please see each product's individual page for more information and availability.
On Maple Samples